The Studio Clean-Up

The Dad took the kids out Saturday morning - rummage sale, state park, strawberry picking... Fun little adventure.
I stayed home and finally got on top of my studio. In a mad rush to pack everything up for Art Star, bins had been emptied, scraps had been scattered - I couldn't walk through the room, let alone sit at the table to get some work done.
I am happy to say it is almost finished. I say almost because I still have a couple fun things to hang, my fleece is still in a rubbermaid bin, and I haven't figured out a way to store my patterns yet. Any ideas? I have a couple, but haven't actually tried them all the way yet.
I'm really looking forward to getting back to work. For me, there's nothing more inspiring than a clean, organized, put together room.

No comments:

Post a Comment