Some Yummy Fabric Goodness in the Midst of a Stressful Day

So, today was one of those days. A day where I woke up in the morning gritting my teeth and trying not to yell before I was even out of bed. They don't happen very often around here, but today was a day full of incredibly overtired children, an even more exhausted mom, and way more squirming, yelling, fussing, kicking, and arguing than I can handle.

In the midst of it, somewhere before I walked the kids in the stroller for an hour and a half and drove them in the car for another 45 minutes (and still no nap!), I received my latest fabric shipment. A small box of a little yummy fabric goodness.

Thankfully, the kids were asleep by 7:30 tonight and I'm heading down to watch a movie. Maybe tonight will be the night that O goes back to sleeping through the night - all night - in his own bed. And tomorrow morning we will awake rested and refreshed and ready to face the day. And, like every day, I will try to be a better mom than I was the day before.

No comments:

Post a Comment