10 Things I'm Loving Right Now


1. This book - I've been trying to get it from Amazon for months and finally found a used copy from the Strand. Such fabulously inspiring photos - I now have a three page list of things to do around the house.

2. That O spontaneously reaches out for a snuggle and says "I love you too."


3. Going through the boxes from my parents' storage locker (currently taking over our porch), taking a little trip down memory lane, and then either recycling the papers, passing things on to the kids, or boxing things back up for a garage sale.

4. Our new tradition of saying "Grace" at dinner and then going around and each giving one thing we are thankful for, though 9 times out of 10 O says "Pirates".

5. Reconnecting with folks from all different times of my life on Facebook. Here I thought it was just for teenagers and college students...


6. Watching my youngest come into his own in his first real "class".

7. Doing something every day to make the house look a little nicer.

8. Having one of the kids fall asleep in my arms while rocking before bed. I always hold them a little longer and snuggle a little closer when this happens.


9. This new-ish Michael Miller fabric line. Hmmm... Placemats and napkins?

10. Reading Ramona the Pest with E at bedtime and still remembering what comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment