It's A Crafty Advent - Day 22: Moo Cards


 I've needed new business cards for a while.  I've printed my own, done the basics from Staples, and ordered a pre-designed one from an Etsy seller, but hadn't found anything I loved.

I started thinking about a unique logo and had a friend come up with a couple ideas.  But then I hmmd and hawed and lost momentum.

I'd heard about Moo Cards here and there on blogs and in Readymade Magazine but didn't have a collection of photos I was prepared to put on the back.

Then I was almost out of the hodge podge I had left.  And saw someone else's Moo Cards in person at an art fair.  The feel, the quality...  I took the plunge.

 

And I am so happy with how they turned out!  On top of the customer service, super fast shipping, and fabulous quality of the paper, printing, and packaging, their variety of available artwork has something for everyone.  And, you don't have to pick just one!

As you can see, I picked a variety.  Some of them I really like.  Some of them I love.  I'd love to mix some of the premade designs with some of my own photography next time.

Because, for sure, there will be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment