Spring? A Pile of Park Slope Makes It Feel Closer!


You get one nice day around here and it feels like Spring is coming.  And then I remember that it is indeed only the middle of January.

Still, I am starting to prepare for this year's Art Star Craft Bazaar (May 15th and 16th), in an effort to not feel the need to cram for inventory at the end.

I got a great kick start today with this fabulous collection of Park Slope.  I've loved this fabric before, in a different colorway, and was so excited to walk away with a whole pile of it this morning.  A matter of being in the right place at the right time - as the quilt shop owner was putting it on sale.  Hooray!

And on top of that pile?  My astroturf pocketbook.  One of the best Christmas presents ever from The Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment