Chocolate

I have become a bit of a chocolate snob over the last couple years, much preferring Green and Black's to your standard grocery store (think Snickers or Hershey's) candy bar.


A year ago, some friends from NYC came to visit and brought us our first box of boutique chocolates. I was fascinated by the intricate art printed on each piece and the little fold out paper describing each flavor, not to mention the incredibly rich taste!


The Dad took E up to New York yesterday to see Mary Poppins on Broadway with her grandmother and brought me home these. My first taste of Jacques Torres was impressive. And I am proud to say that there has only been one taste so far. These are chocolates to be savored - made easier by the fact that they are almost too pretty to eat. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment