30 Days of Summer :: Day 1

I consider today our first official day of Summer.

Yes, it is already the second week of July. But camp finally wrapped up yesterday, having started right after school got out. So for us, summer vacation began today.
This morning began with a little impromptu 730am strum along with The Dad. His guitars are kept in our bedroom and the kids love to pull them out and choose a pick to play along.
Inspired by SouleMama's 30 Days of Summer last summer, and looking for a little push to get me posting more regularly now that things are slowing down a bit, I am bravely embarking on an attempt to post every day for the next 30 days. And am ignoring the fact that when those 30 days are over I will be school shopping and preparing to send my daughter to kindergarten and my son to nursery school...

May you also be intentional in recognizing each of the next 30 days to keep them from simply flying by...

No comments:

Post a Comment