Countdown to Art Star Craft Bazaar


I had a rare moment this afternoon where they had both fallen asleep in the stroller. Combined, they are heavy enough to make it not quite safe to pull them up the steps and into the house. And, to be honest, I liked having a little bit of time where I couldn't run into the studio and get just a little more work done. I greatly appreciated a sit on the front stoop with a couple magazines...

3 more days until Art Star. Three evenings of cramming. A couple more things to sew. Tagging. Packing. Planning. And continuing to keep the house running (as it's state seems to exponentially decline as my inventory increases).

O's new room finally has a rug and some curtains, though only one curtain rod (and two windows). The Dad has been away for the last two days, returning tonight and beginning his working from home (out of what is currently a disaster of an office) tomorrow.

I am really looking forward to an evening (next week!) when I can put the kids to bed and then just sit in front of the TV without having to multitask and sew, cut, tag, or prep anything at the same time. And then we can try to get this house put back together.

Really, though, I am so excited about the fair this weekend. There has been some great press and I am so honored to be among one of the "most talented emerging artists" at this cool and funky show. Really? Me?

So, I know I've been MIA, but promise lots more about everything that's been going on around here on Monday!

If you're anywhere near the Philly area, come by and say Hi! Admission to the show is free. I have Booth #37. Live music all day, yummy food from local restaurants, and loads and loads of fabulous goods.

Take Care! And thanks for checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment