Tomorrow we kick off 'Birthday Season' in our house with a little 'Cupcakes and Coffee' get-together for the The Dad (whose real birthday is Monday). His day will be followed by our Anniversary, O's Birthday, and Easter all within 5 days of eachother in April and then E's birthday in May. Then we will stop, breathe a sigh of relief and appreciation, and get ready for summer.
Because I don't have enough to do around here, (just kidding), I've joined a new local endeavor called PhillyMade - A networking group of local artists and crafters. The group has morphed out of the Philly Etsy Team and is kicking off with a new blog called Philly Makes (Philly Made was taken).
The focus of the blog is a Thing-A-Week from group members - meaning we each post one newly made item each week. There's a motivator for you. It's easy to flake out on my own blog for a little while, but this is a group of people I have yet to meet so I need to hold up my end of the bargain! You can see my first post on the County Fair Nightgowns I'm working on here.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.