The List


Every morning I wake up with a list in my head.  A litany, if you will.  Before I even open my eyes, it is there.  What I want to do that that day.  What I want to do better.
  • Sew
  • Take Pictures
  • Post something in my Etsy Shop
  • Make the space I live in more beautiful (and/or organized) than it was the day before
  • Eat healthier
  • And less
  • Exercise
  • Be a better parent
  • Be more patient with my kids
  • Blog
  • Be present
  • Appreciate the Day
Some days I'm better than others.  Some days I feel like I've done more.  Done better.

I used to worry that waking up with this list meant that I wasn't getting any of it done.  But I'm coming to realize that it is part of recognizing that every day is new.  And every day is a fresh start.  And every day I have another chance to try a little harder.

What's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment