Finally - Some Coasters in the Living Room



Delivering my first 'shipment' to Art Star Gallery yesterday has me back in the studio inspired and motivated.  First up, before embarking on another batch of dresses and accessories: Coasters.  Our living room, full of wooden surfaces waiting to be damaged more than they already are, has been calling out for coasters for almost two years now.



I whipped up a small batch from the design in Last-Minute Patchwork + Quilted Gifts.  Easy and quick, I think there may be many more in my future.  Especially since E tried to abscond with the first test-one as a dollhouse rug...



I'm seeing a set of coasters with a couple mugs and some of the best hot chocolate ever.  All wrapped up together nicely.  Christmas?  Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment