The First Day of School

 
So today they both started school.  And for the first time in five years I dropped them off and came home.  Alone.


And it wasn't as freeing as I thought it would be.


E cried when I left her at school.  And I worried about her.  O loved it and wants to stay longer tomorrow.  But today I picked him up at noon, on the playground I picked her up on all last year, and I felt like something was missing.


I wish I could say that when I picked her up at 3 she was excited and enamored with the idea of Kindergarten, but this one's going to take a little convincing...


I did however get a couple things done this morning - including the ring bearer pillow O will carry in the wedding this weekend.  If the weather tomorrow is as nice as it is today, I'll get some pictures.
**Something's still a little bit wonky with my text formatting.  I'm trying to figure it out...**

No comments:

Post a Comment